Technical Coordinator | Food | Bedfordshire
£25,000 - £33,000
Are you a Technical Coordinator / Technical Assistant working within a food / fresh produce business? If so, we'd like to hear from you.
About our Client
We are working with a wholesaler of continental fine foods supplying into the health food sector, wholesalers, independent shops as well as foodservice customers and food manufactures.
About the Role
As Technical Coordinator you will:
- Look after the quality, product safety, due diligence and ensure all the legalities are covered for all products the business sells.
- Maintain the QMS
- Liase with customers with regards to technical / quality enquiries
- Sign off artwork.
- Report technical KPI's.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Would have either has recently graduated in a similar environment, who takes an interest in the retail industry, and/or has a recent successful background within a technical role
- BRC Experience
- Labelling Legislation experience
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Good IT and project management skills
Apply now or call Jack at MorePeople on 01780 480530