An exciting opportunity with a business that is a major in their field, continuously drives for excellence, a reputation for positive people culture and as for the products they are delightful too!
Our client is looking for a hands on technically strong and supplier savvy candidate with a solid knowledge of the Food Industry to join their team.
Ability to engage at all levels, confident communication skills, working with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
Experienced internal and external auditing, customer and supplier relationships, collaborating with Operational and NPD teams, the skills you possess will add value and be a real asset to the mechanics of the brand and the ability to adapt in a fast moving environment.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Supplier engagement, relationship management and supplier performance
* Assess Technical Projects, Raw Materials process and devise robust procedures
* Ensuring high standards of compliance and food safety is delivered
* Review of complaints and working closely with suppliers, on boarding, risk assessments
* Analysing trend results, quality non conformances, and effective management of raw material
* Collaborating with stakeholders such as NPD process' and trails and co parties
* KPI reporting and data management
* Deputising for the Technical Manager
Good communication and organisation skills are vital for this role in order to liaise with suppliers, customer, third parties and teams across the business at all levels.
Must have current experience of Supplier Assurance, Auditing, Raw Materials, Food Manufacturing with Technical/Quality Assurance
BRCGS and HACCP/Food Defence and Lead Auditor qualified
Retailer exposure will be advantageous as well as management experience.
Food Science/Food Technology/Nutrition related degree is required.
Must be flexible to travel with Europe and occasionally Globally
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply - alternatively you can send through your C.V to Natasha firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483 999.