Job Title: Technical Manager
Salary: Up to £52,500 per annum plus benefits
Due to an internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Manager or Quality Manager to support our Bolton Bakery! Working alongside our General Manager and as part of the manufacturing management team you will be able to lead our team to achieve a performance level where the site can be truly recognised in “Unbeatable Quality”.
- Experience of working in a similar role within the food industry, delivering unbeatable quality initiatives from concept through to successful delivery
- A proven track record of management and leadership of a team, delivering change and transformation through the development of your people
- An ability to use data to analyse and identify opportunities and continuous improvement for your team and the site
- Dedicated to providing a safe working environment, ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are achieved within the technical team, whilst supporting the wider site on Health and Safety performance
- Experience of all aspects of the Quality Management Systems, including HACCP, ensuring compliance with all business standards, BRC and other external accreditation standards requirements
- Confident in providing broader Technical support to the site Leadership team and external suppliers and customers
An exciting time to join us, it’s a time of continuous improvement, change and transformation at Bolton Bakery. We’ll look for your experience in leading the team by developing new ways of working through data, continuous improvement, and manufacturing excellence both at site and through collaboration with the national teams.
You’ll be part of the manufacturing leadership team at our Bolton Bakery, working in collaboration with the Compliance Manager and play a key role in ensuring engagement and high-level performance remain a priority throughout the site in all aspects of Food Safety, Quality & Legality. You’ll be identifying opportunities for improvement and be keen to develop your career to build your skills and knowledge in an exciting and fast paced environment.
Here at our Bolton Bakery, the team are dedicated to manufacturing excellence, driving product quality, people safety, food safety and reliability.
- And last but by no means least, you will want to know what your bread is worth
- Base salary up to £52,500 per annum depending on experience
- A slice of the annual profits
- Family time is important to us so as well as your holiday entitlement, we'll give you the opportunity to purchase up to an extra weeks annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme with matched company contributions, starting at 7% and rising to 12%
- Private medical insurance and life assurance
- Products you will love along with deals and discounts through our Extra Dough App
- Continued investment in your personal development and internal career opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchens filled with our delicious products for you to enjoy with your daily brew!
- Support for your health and wellbeing, including access to free physiotherapy, 24/7 access to a confidential helpline for practical advice and a comprehensive occupational health service
We respect and value difference. We look to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, or any other aspect which makes them unique, are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work, is the right thing to do.