QA Manager/Assistant Technical Manager (Monday- Friday)
Food Industry is Essential
I am recruiting on behalf of a reputable and hugely successful business in Norfolk. This is a role that will give you an element of autonomy while having the opportunity to learn from the best.
Your people skills and ability to prioritise while multi- tasking effectively is what will make you stand out. The Technical Manager will ensure you are confident and comfortable with your team and allow for clear expectations to be set from both sides.
Ideally you will come with experience working with the majority of the main retailers, however if you've had exposure to just one or two and welcome a challenge then this could be a great move for you.
I am looking to speak with QA Managers who are ready to push on, Technical Managers of a smaller site who want more responsibility and customer exposure.
- Proven QA management experience in the food industry (specific product range isn't essential).
- In-depth knowledge of food safety regulations and retailer experience.
- Implement and manage quality control systems.
- Conduct regular inspections and audits.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve quality issues.
- Develop and update QA policies and procedures.
- Lead and upskill a team of QA's
Your CV doesn't need to be the finished article, just get it to me and I will be in touch to discuss the role and the business further. Alternatively, feel free to get in touch directly email@example.com or 01733 391 515