Job ref: 8610
A leading business providing every sector within food manufacturing with a huge range of products developed to exact standards, their focus on high-end quality has been their driving force in their success.
About the Specification Technologist job
The purpose of your role will be to ensure all customer specifications, pack copies and art work is accurately set up and maintained whilst ensuring deadlines are met and critical path timelines are adhered to.
- Regularly review artwork against pack copy information to ensure the information is accurate and also in line with customer technical labelling policies.
- Maintain open lines of regular communication with customers, providing updates on projects and handling any specification or artwork queries that arise.
- Be involved in the writing of raw material specifications and internal factory specifications.
The successful candidate should have experience in a similar role within food manufacturing, have a good understanding and knowledge of food and beverage regulatory labelling, with knowledge of writing specifications for retailers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, internally and externally.
- Possess the ability to use multiple customer specification systems (Tesco and M&S).
- Results and deadline driven with a keen eye for the finer details and accuracy.
- Highly competent using Microsoft office apps and good general IT skills.
The Specification Technologist job is based in South Wales and is offering a competitive salary, more information provided upon application.
Alternate job titles
Specification Technologist | Specifications Writer | Technical Administrator | Technical Assistant | Technical Officer | Food Technologist | Food Industry Specifications Jobs