Our client based in Hull are searching for a new Head of Operations to join their business in a new and exciting role.
The Head of Operations will work closely with key stakeholders, building strong relationships and identifying new opportunities for our client.
• Execute strategic plans for Operations to maximise its value add, to exceed operational goals and to create a competitive advantage in the business
• Take aggressive action to drive financial performance in the areas of productivity, purchase price, and facility variances
• Develop and execute a Lean strategy that supports the site's overall market driven business model
• Partner with other leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives
• Conduct Lean Operation/Supply Chain/Office training
• Coach, share and ensure usage of lean tools
• Challenge, encourage, motivate & drive the team toward achieving the goals
• Educate, train and align the team
• Coach and facilitate Lean Transformation activities
• For assigned special project/segment/customer priorities to formulate and propose strategy of Lean
• Drive change management throughout the business
• Excellent communication skills and networking abilities
• Effective interpersonal skills with ability to negotiate and influence for positive outcomes
• Strong innovation skills and creativity
• Ability to think strategically, defines problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Process orientated
• Eligible to work in the UK
Ref Code: FMW41363
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.