Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Contract Type
As an industry leading food manufacturer, we invest in world-leading technology to enable us to create products that people love to eat every day.
As a Multi Skilled Engineer, you will play a central role in maintaining and carrying out repairs to our machines in order to assist our Operations teams in achieving maximum productivity by minimising downtime
This role will work on a 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights shift pattern.
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Carry out fault finding, problem-solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production uptime according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Record any stock removed from the Engineer stores to ensure accurate stock control
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit-ready
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote
- Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
- Maintenance of Engineer Systems within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineer environment, electrical biased preferred but not essential.