Line Service - Porter Days
- Contract Type
The line service operative is responsible for ensuring all of the ingredients required to make a sandwich has been brought to the production line, ensuring all products are trace-coded and stock rotated accordingly.
To ensure that sufficient stock is available at all times, to fulfil all production requirements.
- Responsible for getting all ingredients from Preparation areas
- Reporting any discrepancies
- Ensuring correct trace codes are used
- Ensuring stock rotation takes place
- Making sure that there is enough produce for the run
- Ensuring all procedures are completed with regard to the correct health and safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for general housekeeping
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Must have the ability and keenness to work on own initiative and be part of the team
- Have good manual handling skills
- Good communicator
- Awareness of Equal Opportunities