Talent and Development Manager
- Contract Type
Are you passionate about all things levy!?
Do you wake up on a morning wondering how you can better attract and develop the leaders of tomorrow?
Can you make an impact among our strong character General Manager and Central Functions Leader population by coming up with and implementing innovative, business savvy solutions?
We are looking to appoint a Talent and Development Manager to build and deliver Greencore’s future leader programmes as well as manage the development of our internal colleagues through Greencore Qualifications.
- Identify, create and implement apprentice programmes in line with business need, utilising the apprenticeship levy. You’ll be the one prompting the business to consider whether a future leader programme could be the solution to their people risk areas.
- Build and maintain great relationships with levy providers, ensuring we stay 100% on track with compliance requirements (no one likes a slapped wrist!)
- Build strong networks, both internally and externally, to fly the flag for Greencore as an employer of choice, including representing Greencore alongside National Skills Academy (Food & Drink) and peer businesses, participating in and getting value out of Large Employer Roadshows
- Manage the end to end project from qualification design, to recruitment and attraction, to post hire supplier management
- Be a fountain of knowledge on the various qualifications available both currently and coming up and share this knowledge with your HR colleagues
- Thrive on driving continuous improvement, making every day small improvements as well as the biggies
- Take huge satisfaction in being your best self and delivering great results (we think the Greencore HR team is the best, we want our colleagues and line managers to think that too!)
- Have exceptional project management skills and the ability to plate spin without getting dizzy! We find a keen eye for detail and being one step ahead often helps with this!
- As well as being passionate about developing your apprentices and internal learners, you’ll be passionate about developing your own team too
- Be an expert in your field, having previous experience of managing future leader programmes from attraction through to completion as well as holding a strong knowledge and understanding of the levy.
About the company
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now!