- Contract Type
- Implementing the agreed Demand strategy to achieve budgeted business performance
- Building maintaining accurate forecasts
- Overlay business intelligence onto the forecasts to provide insight and analysis into trends.
- Developing the forecasting related systems and processes
- Working with the site planning teams to ensure that sites are comfortable with forecasts and communicating with our customer where issues arise.
- Agreeing promotional volumes between Greencore and our customer , converting into a daily sales plan for Site planning teams.
- Acting as the main contact for communication between site planning teams and our customer for all issues above as well as the communication.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
If you have a background within Demand or Supply Chain/Planning and looking for a new challenge within the food industry then come and join Demand team at Kiveton !
This is a fast moving business and the successful candidate will need to be able to work at pace - you'll need to be on it all the time!
Excellent communication skills, be eager to learn and hungry to develop.
If you have a degree, great, but you don't need to as long of you are of degree calibre.
Someone wanting to get a good grounding for a Commercial role in the future.
An individual to be Excel literate and analytical.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company