Capital Finance Analyst
- Contract Type
- Maintain and improve robust financial controls over the BU capital process.
- Create Business Unit capital budget / quarterly forecasts, demonstrating an understanding of the key drivers, to inform Business Unit and strategic decision making.
- Collate and compile all information necessary to maintain accurate assessment of project budgeting and spend
- Set up project files, compile and distribute reports to ensure ease of project tracking and reporting
- Continuously review business practices to make recommendations for changes which will enhance cost efficiency.
- Use extracts produced by the Financial Accountants to prepare monthly management updates.
- Produce variance analysis to deliver the monthly, quarterly and half yearly Group packs
- Manage CapEx submissions through the approval process communication effectively for timely approval
- Provide ad hoc support to project teams to ensure efficient delivery of projects objectives
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We are looking to appoint a Capital FBP Analyst, based from our Manton Wood site, to provide financial support for portfolio, programme and project management processes and implementation to ensure programmes and projects deliver efficiently and effectively.
Strong financial understanding, either studying for a finance qualification or significant financial experience and exposure
Prior experience within Finance within an FMCG environment preferred
Numerate and literate
Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
Strong communication and organisational skills
Able to work with direction using discretion in resolving simple problems or enquiries.
Proficient in use of MS Office suite, able to create templates for others
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company