- Contract Type
As Manufacturing Manager, manage all aspects of the manufacturing operation for a designated shift, ensuring that agreed production plans are met and all manufacturing standards are adhered to.
- Lead, co-ordinate and prioritise activity across a shift to deliver productivity and efficiency targets in line with the agreed production plan
- Review operational trends across the shift to identify and act upon opportunities that make sustainable improvements in quality, performance and profit.
- Forecast and control labour requirements, direct and indirect, to meet production programme requirements and customer expectations within budget
Here in Warrington we are on the lookout for our next Manufacturing Manager who has a passion for all thing’s food. Our Warrington site produces innovative, high quality Italian pasta sauce-based ready meals. We are very proud of our fresh pasta production capability ensuring our meals are of the highest quality.
Greencore is a leading manufacturer of convenience food in the UK. Our 16 world class manufacturing sites across the UK supply all major retailers such as Morrisons, Sainsburys and M&S to name a few.
- Previous experience would be advantageous
- Experience of managing large numbers of people in a complex manufacturing environment
- Green/Yellow Belt Six Sigma Certification
- Demonstrable analytical skills – ability to pull actionable insight from data
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.