Occupational Road Risk Manager
- Contract Type
- Implementing appropriate driver training programmes to improve ongoing driver competencies and reduce risks associated with driving behaviour
- Driving continuous improvement of driver behaviours using incab technology.
- Developing and deploying a strategic plan to ensure a continuous improvement approach to managing Occupational Road Risk across business units
- Preparing and reporting against key metrics for Occupational Road Risk to inform key stakeholders and drive continous improvement.
Are you passionate about work place transport and road safety initiatives? If yes, then we have the job for you! We are looking for a Occupational Road Risk Manager to join our UK wide team.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Greencore direct to store operates out of 16 depots to deliver our produce to convenience and forecourt outlets countrywide.
Be experienced in managing regulatory compliance in fleet management
Have significant H&S experience within a fleet / logistics environment and will ideally hold NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent calibre
Be self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a wider team
Able to operate and influence at all levels of the organisation
Have excellent communication skills – be results orientated and tenacious
Have an in-depth understanding of essential/relevant EU H&S legislation and on-road best practice
Have credibility and influencing skills to be able to build buy-in to change
Demonstrable experience of delivering change in an operational environment
Strong analytical and presentation skills
Good knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other IT platforms
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company