Master Data Manager
- Contract Type
To manage all aspects of creating, maintaining and retiring master data as a corporate asset, including data ownership, data management processes, data standards, and optimization for efficiency and accuracy.
- Develop, deliver, and monitor master data management processes in line with Group Policy for use throughout the organisation
- Manage the creation, maintenance and retirement of centralized master data objects (items, BOMs, customers, vendors, pricing, etc) to support product trials, launches and product changes, etc
- Monitor the quality of master data residing in corporate application; ensure data is updated by appropriate data custodians to meet business rules
- Act as consultant to provide guidance and direction to all business areas implementing change, to ensure business improvements and data process excellence
- Drive changes to data model, in agreement with the Data Decision Authority, to address a dynamic business environment
- Ensure that within a given location the end users are trained in master data management processes and procedures to ensure compliance and consistent application
- Provide leadership and direction to consumers of master data to ensure that people are engaged, focused and delivering to their potential
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
- Understand master data management concepts and data quality principles
- Strong knowledge of the business and policies/processes of a multi‐site manufacturing organization; food manufacturing preferred
- Understands data dependencies across the organization, systems and business processes
- Must be able to work with key business partners to gain consensus on their organizations’ business policies and requirements
- Strong leadership skills
- Master Data / Data Governance background with manufacturing experience (preferred), or Business Analyst with management experience or capabilities, or A strong existing business manager with document control experience who is IT savvy
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company